All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Clickcritters
PostPosted: 17 Nov 2011, 09:27 
SSG
SSG

Coins: 1000000
http://www.clickcritters.com/
Quote:
If you're new, welcome to CC! There are plenty of things to do here, just follow this guide.

Step 1: Read the rules! This is very important. The rules are fair and make for a better CC experience. If you are confused about a rule (or anything really) don't be afraid to ask a staff member by posting in the help forums.

Step 2: Freebies!

When you click on Carnival, you will see a tent called "Freebies" in the bottom left corner. They are monthly adopts and at a bottom is a silosaur egg, see "A Complete Guide to the Dinomon Species" for more info about it. Monthly adopts hatch at the end of the month, into something that will, gradually, be worth more and more with each passing month. If an egg hatches into a shiny, it will be worth a ton more. For this to happen, the egg must be or over, lvl 30. If you don't want to CE it (See Step 4), my you can always Quick Level it every day until the end of the month to maybe get it over lvl 30. However, be warned that not all over or at lvl 30 monthlies can turn into shinies, they just have a chance.

Step 3: Don't be afraid to ask!

CC is a nice community, with new friends around every corner! Don't be afraid to ask someone if you're confused about something.

Step 4: The Click Exchange

The CE is a great place to start as well. Choose an adopt to gain credits on. The more credits you have, the better chance those credits will be turned into levels for your adopt. Levels can make an adopt more valuable. Plus you can get cool stuff while CEing! Also, with every adopt you level, you get 1 RBC. Also, you see that slot machine thing over there? When you line up 3 of the pictures in a row, you will be randomly awarded the picture. YBC is more valuable than RBC, and BC$ and BBC as well (though those are obtained quite rarely.) You can also get a few species of the dragon kiro, for every 50000 clicks you will get either a Light or Thunder Dragon Kiro. You can get Microsaur Boosters with every 2000 clicks and a Byuri with every 10,000. Wednesdays are a great time to CE for Credits, since whenever you line up three "+1 s" in a slot machine, you get an extra credit. Thursdays you can get a Promo Latios, and every day you can get a Promo Latias, by luck. ou can also get Baby Eggs. SBC is like YBC, but can only be obtained when you have a premium account. A pokechao can also be obtained, although rarely. Note that when the CE lines up two of one picture and a different one for the third, that does not mean you were close to winning. The CE determines whether you won an extra prize or not and then generates the pictures (at random if you didn't win anything).

The various kinds of BC are the currency of CC. If you are confused, please see "A Guide to Bottlecaps."

Step 5: Games

Dirt Digger -- Pick a patch of earth to dig in and maybe get something worth it!

Fishing Fever -- For Fishing, use an earthworm from Dirt Digger.

Claw! Grab! Prize! -- As each level progresses, you can get better and better stuff...

Army Competition -- Whoever has the most of a randomly selected adopt get a Destroyer. (Ends each Sunday)

Click Forest -- Costs 10 YBC to get in. Pokirbies and Arceus Plates can be obtained this way.

Extreme Clicking v.02 -- Do 50 clicks in te CE. 20 people are randomly selected for a Golden Egg or Blue Bottlecap, 10 for each one.

Fetch -- Riley's at it again...you have 24 hours to bring the adopt he wants and get Fetch Points and a taylu with every 10 adopts in a row you give him. Use fetch Points to get cool things!

Fortune Teller -- Get your Daily Fortune...if your Lucky Number matches with an adopt of the same level that you have, you win a Topaz Egg!

Guess the Number -- Guess a #! Any #! (Well, any ranging from 1-10,000)

Item Trade-In -- Got those useless items from Dirt Digger that you don't want? get Baby Food to feed to your Baby Kiro!

Lost -- A maze. Get out and win either 1 BBC, 10 BC, or a Golden Egg!

Memories -- Pay in RBC to get a Memory! Nothing really obtainble from this game, though...(except Memories!)

PlateKeeper -- Get your Arceus Chao here!

Pokemon Center -- Pokeballs stock here. Each Pokeball can hatch into a PC adoptable that is not retired yet.

Pokirby Trade-In -- Trade in Pokirbies to get Puzzle Pieces to form a picture! Then you get the adopt in that picture!

Quality Assurance -- A game where you can win eggs. Help Berry Magnificent make the perfect meal for an adopt, based on numbers. You can get one of the six eggs only avalible here.

Sock Summoning -- Get Hornfang Cylin and maybe even a Starlin here! See a Guide to Sock Summmoning for Correct Combinations.

For more in-depth explaination of CC games, see some moe of the User Submitted Guides.

Step 6: The Lost and Found

This is...the Lost and Found. You may find something worthwhile here to adopt, but you need at least 200 RBC to adopt it!(Adopts with higher levels cost more.) Fire Dragon Kiros can be rarely obtained when abadoning an adopt, and Life Dragon Kiros when finding a kiro in the L&F. (Both are qute rare.)

For a more in deph explanation, go to: http://www.clickcritters.com/forum/view ... php?id=770

Step 7: The Forums

Ah...the dreaded forums, where lost souls go and never come back...Just Kidding. The Forums are a great place to communicate with other CC members and get to know them! Whether it's an advertiser in the Trades section, or a raffle in the User Run Competitions, you'll love the forums! The User Run Competitions forum is hidden to new users at first, but make a certain number of posts in the rest of forums and it becomes visible. Do not spam to reveal it though, it is easy enough to unlocked through simply mingling with everybody else in the forums.

Step 8: Trading and the Marketplace

Newbies tend to get ripped off a lot because they don't know about values. Just because the adopt your buying is a legendary pokemon, that doesn't make is valuable. Usually adopts with medals have some value, some more than others. (Not 2nd Edition Medal though.) Also, I recommend checking the "Is it Worth It Thread" in the trading section before you trade anything, just to be safe. When you get more comfortable with CC values, you can stop asking.

Marketplace --

This is where people go sell adopts for BC. I believe this is the most common value:

1 GBC = 10 YBC = 2 BC$ = .1 or 1/10 BBC = 6 SBC = 100 RBC. Values update a lot, so be sure to check back!

Also, credit goes to BlackTailmon for editing some mistakes I have made, and for adding some parts to make this guide more understandable. Thank you!

That's all for now! If you have a question or a comment, please leave it below or PM me. Thanks!

*Note: If you are confused about anything CC abbreviations in this guide, see "A Guide to CC Abbreviations."

not typed by me, but it is a really nice game ! alots of clicking and timekilling *laughs* :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Clickcritters
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2011, 15:27 
SSG
SSG

Coins: 1000000
ImageImageImageImage

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2011, 15:31 
SGT
SGT

Coins: 69
this is nice game~

Click here to feed me a !
Get your own at Click Critters!

Feed my Quick ball, I want it evolve !:3

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017, 15:32 
Recruit
Recruit

Coins: 20
This is my favorite game. I play online game as well on my mobile too. Galaxy S9 release date

Profile E-mail